It takes the time, energy and efforts of many individuals in our community to envision, build, and support a project like this. We are grateful to the many women and men in Gaston County and the surrounding area who have dedicated their days, evenings and weekends to make the Gaston Aquatics Center a reality.
- Donna Taylor – President: (Attorney, Medical Office Manager, Insurance Specialist)
- J. L. “Trey” Taylor III – Vice President: (Age Group Coach for the Gaston Gators/Head Coach for the Gators Masters, NC Masters Chair, USMS National Coaches Committee)
- Angie Bloomfield – Secretary: (IT Specialist with CaroMont, Social Media Expert, Former Collegiate Swimmer)
- Britton Tabor – Treasurer: (American Air Pilot, Former Set Construction Specialist)
- David A. Major M.D.– Member at Large: (Cardiologist with CaroMont Heart)
- Charles J. Niemeyer Jr. P.A.– Member at Large: (Physicians’ Assistant (PA) at Carolina Orthopeadic, Former Collegiate Swimmer)
- Craig C. Kluttz – Member at Large: Retired Market President/Senior Vice President in Commercial Banking
- Penny L. Talley – Member at Large: Small Business Owner, USA Swimming Certified Coach
- Barbara Myers – Emeritus: (Gaston Community Volunteer)
- Michael Applegate: Executive Director of Gaston County Travel and Tourism
- Jeff Cash: Retired Town of Cherryville Fire Chief, National Fire Safety Expert/Consultant.
- Mary Frances Forrester: Parliamentarian, Community Volunteer
- Steve Harrison: Retired Sales Executive and current Vice President of the Board of Keep Gastonia Beautiful.
- Regina Moody: President of Holy Angels
- Freida Poag: MS, OTR/L Owner Pediatric Hands on Therapy, PC
- Amy Spencer: Executive Director of the Gaston County Education Foundation and high school assistant swim coach
- Betsy States: Adaptive Aquatics/Swim Lessons Instructor. Special Olympics Swim Team Coach
- Will Windley: Business Integration Executive at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- Barbara Voorhees: Retired Executive Director of the Glenn Foundation